cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gorourke88
Message 1 of 3

Amazon £100 Voucher not sent

Go to solution

I have the same issue.  I bought two BT Mobile phones in September 2017, one £100 Amazon voucher was sent and now that I am chasing BT for the second voucher, they are telling me it wasn't automatic, but that I needed to chase them . . . this seems very unfair, as well as not a good business practice.  Here is the response from BT.

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Suman Lama )
You can only claim your BT Reward Card once your mobile is installed - you have 3 months from the order date to claim. After 3 months your claim will expire and you will no longer be able to claim.

I am sorry we will not be able to claim the card for you.

"Best wishes,

BT.com Vouchers Team

How can I get help on this?  Who do I contact since customer service won't help?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Amazon £100 Voucher not sent

Go to solution

@gorourke88 I'm really sorry about that please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

PS I've removed the duplicated posts as it's easier for the community to follow one thread.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Amazon £100 Voucher not sent

Go to solution

Hi @gorourke88,

Thank you for sending in your details. I can see that my colleagues in the Rewards Team have been in touch with you by email. The Rewards card has been claimed and should arrive within the next 30 - 45 days. 

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings