Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Humphrey3000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Amazon Voucher Claim Form rejecting my order number

Go to solution

Hi I ordered a new BT Mobile SIM on 26.10.17, then received a "Thanks for chooosing BT: here's your order" email on 27.10.17. When I enter the order reference number commencing "VOL-xxx" from this email into the voucher claim form I get the error message in red text under the Order Reference box

• Please ensure your Order Reference is between 17 - 25 characters long

e.g. AJMEAA012345678910

The order reference supplied to me is 19 chars in length. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Amazon Voucher Claim Form rejecting my order number

Go to solution

@Humphrey3000 Do you still have all the order confirmation emails? The AJM ref might not show on the first one but when the service is connected you should get another email with the header 'Your phone service is ready' the AJM order ref should be on that email.

Post back and let me know how you get on. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Humphrey3000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Neil

My first email dated 26.11.2017 is titled "Your BT.com order confirmation" and contains

"Your BT.com reference is: AJMZZxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

My 2nd email dated 27.11.2017 i styitled "Thanks for choosing BT: here's your order" & contains "Your order number is: VOL013-xxxxxxxxxxxx"

In the FAQ:

Once you've ordered your BT Mobile plan on BT.com, you should receive two order confirmation emails. The email titled "Thanks for your BT Order: here’s the detail" will contain your BT.com order reference, which is at least 12 characters long and will be a mix of letters and numbers.

And

How do I enter my order reference?

You'll find your order reference number (sometimes referred to as sales reference, or order number) within your order confirmation email.

It usually starts with "VOL", "BTCOM" or "AGTAA" (although it can be a unique combination of letters that are specific to your order type) followed by some numbers.

So the two above are stating use the "Thanks for your Order" email, and order number which only the latter emails is tagged with these terms!, and has the "VOL"order number suggested that is needed.

Its rather confusing. Are you certain I should NOT use the email that contains "Order Number" (VOLxx), and instead use the email that contains "reference number" (AJMxx)?

Sorry to ask again but feel a need to double-check. Many thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Humphrey3000 No worries, you need to use the AJM reference. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Humphrey3000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I didn't get an email with the header 'Your phone service is ready', so I entered the reference number contained in the email "Your BT.com order confirmation" and it seems to have gone through w/out any errors, so hopefully that will be okay.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
john24
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

i got email with voucher code but no link how do i claim my amazon echo????

0 Ratings