Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guss
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Amazon Voucher

I took up the offer on uswitch for a £15 a month sim only deal with BT with the promise of a £60 Amazon Voucher . My sim arrived and I activated it then had nothing but trouble with signal etc.But also reading posts concerning Amazon vouchers I get the feeling I won't Get mine.I done everything asked activated my sim then claimed my voucher, I had 1 email saying they will see if im eligible and have heard nothing since. Will they let me know yes or no?
Id like to know before the cooling off period with my contract because to be honest thats the only thing at the moment stopping me. Why are BT scamming people with promises they don't Keep! They make it impossible to contact them about these things and those live chats are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
So if anybody got a phone number(not livechat plz) or an email address I can contact about my Amazon voucher claim can you plz let me have it. Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Amazon Voucher

Take a look at the following link: BT Mobile iTunes or Amazon vouchers

0 Ratings
Guss
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks again Keith
0 Ratings
Guss
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Just followed the link and its one ive been on, it dont tell u if your claim for the voucher has been accepted or not. To scared to go through it again incase it rests the date of my claim, that would put outside the latest date to claim.
Thanks anyway Kieth👍
0 Ratings
Guss
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I ment to say resets my claim not rests..spellcheck..lol
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Guss I got this info from the claim FAQ's. When will I receive my gift card? All claims go through a validation process. If you bought a BT Mobile plan that is part of this promotion within the promotional period. If you bought a SIM Only plan you will need to have activated your SIM and all customers will need to have not returned it or closed your account within the first 14 days, then your claim will be validated and your iTunes or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent out as soon as possible.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings