Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

# Amazon/iTunes Voucher received

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB, I maked a claim for the voucher but still no answer.. I have tried to call the customer service but nobody has answerEd me.. what can I do next ?
Thanks
Daniel

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

# Amazon gift card received

Go to solution

Hi guys, hope you can help me . I've got a bt mobile phone on 28.11.2016 and the of8 was a
VOUCHER of 150 £ ! I made the request for the gift card , I receive the email confirmation and nothing else ! I tried to contact customer service but nobody is answering ! I want to know what happend with my voucher and when I'm going to receive it ! Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 11

# Amazon gift card received

Go to solution

Hi @danielmacuc,

You should receive your voucher within 45 days of your claimed being submitted. If the 45 days pass and you are still yet to receive the voucher. You can contact the Voucher team using the link - Voucher Team 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution
Hi PaddyB, I was expecting to receive an email to confirm that I'm going to receive that gift card.
OK, I'll wait ! Thanks a lot !
Daniel
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @danielmacuc,

I'm sorry you haven't received the voucher yet. Have you completed and submitted the chase your voucher form? Did you get an email confirmation? If you've submitted the chase form please send over the details and we'll look into this for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
Hi DavidM,
I have tried right now to complete the "chase your voucher form" bit every time I press "continue" an error occurred! And the only email I received was the one that I made the request for the amazon voucher and that's it! What should I do next ?
Thanks
Daniel Macuc
0 Ratings
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi David,
Update ! Finally i managed to complete the form and I have the reference number: **Edited**
Should i receive even an email comfirmation for my request ?? And can you check please and let me know how much time I need to wait until I'll receive my Amazon voucher!
Thanks
Daniel

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @danielmacuc

Thanks for posting back to let us know that you've completed the form now.  I'm pleased to see that.  Keep us posted whenever you've heard back from the vouchers team.

@Kuri Yes, using the chase form is the best thing to do to progress this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
Hi Robbie, just to let you know that I received today my gift card ! Thanks a lot for your help !
Regards
0 Ratings
danielmacuc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Hi Robbie, so happy to let you know that I received today my gift card! Many thanks for your help!
Regards
0 Ratings