Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D7LAN
Beginner
Message 1 of 450

Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

I purchased a BT mobile sim back in August, which I activated on 11th August. I then applied for the voucher offer which was running at the time (Amazon/iTunes) on 12th August.

I have not yet received anything in the post so I emailed BT a few days ago to chase it up. Their response (incident no **Edited**) is very puzzling - it states that they have checked and can confirm that I am eligible for an Amazon voucher and that I should follow the link they have provided to apply for one. It doesn't refer to me chasing up my original voucher.

Following the link asks me to apply so long as I purchased after September 7th, which obviously doesn't apply to me. It also wouldn't work as I have already raised a claim.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

0 Ratings
449 REPLIES 449
Message 2 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Hi D7LAN,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the confusion about the Amazon voucher and thanks for taking the time to contact that team.  You can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to send over your details.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
hawkmoon83
Message 3 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

I have pretty much the same issue.

Order placed on 10 August, and qualified for th evoucher. When I first raised the fact I'd not received anything by 22 Sept, I raised a customer service incident. I was told I didn't actually qualify, so I had to explain that The offer was in fact twofold; The standard 2GB deal was on offer with an extra 1GB data plan (for a total of 3GB), PLUS the £20 Amazon gift voucher. 

BT responded to say I was correct, and confirmed that I did actually qualify, however I'd need to fill in the form at vouchers.bt.com/offer/mobileclaim again. I did this on 23 Sept. I have still not received anything this 2nd time, having been told it would take between 21 and 30 days to receive.

0 Ratings
kajohnson
Beginner
Message 4 of 450

iTunes voucher

Go to solution
I ordered my iTunes voucher around the beginning of November. I received an email to confirm this but since then I haven't heard anything and no voucher has appeared. Trying to work out who to contact has been almost impossible. Any suggestions?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your vouchers

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
kajohnson
Beginner
Message 6 of 450

Go to solution

Thank you! Appreciate the help with this.

0 Ratings
chrisnryan2014
Beginner
Message 7 of 450

Yet to receive Amazon voucher

Go to solution
Hi moderators,

I signed up for the BT 20GB mobile plan back in 3rd Dec 2015. On receiving my SIM card, I activated it on 5th Dec, submitted my claim for the £20 Amazon voucher on the same day and promptly received an email from BT acknowledging my claim. However it has now been almost 7 weeks and I've yet to receive the voucher. Can someone please help to follow up on my claim?

Thanks!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 450

Re: Yet to receive Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Hi @chrisnryan2014

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't heard any word back about the £20 Amazon voucher since you put through your claim.  Has any progress been made since you posted this?  If you aren't any further forward send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Joeboy2203
Beginner
Message 9 of 450

Go to solution

Hi

I claimed  my iTunes voucher after signing up to a BT-mobile deal and activating my sim on 30/11. I then followed the above link a week ago to chase it up and since then.....nothing !!

How many other hoops have I got to jump through to get what I should of received 3 weeks ago ? 

Anyone else having the same problem ? 

Joe

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @Joeboy2203 and welcome.

I'm sorry you've not received the voucher. I can chase this up for you if you wish. Just drop me an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

@kajohnson did you get this sorted yet?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings