Go to solution

Amazon voucher 108 days overdue !

0 Ratings
BHW1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 142 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

Amazon voucher 113 days overdue and still counting!!!!!

0 Ratings
BHW1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 143 of 450

Go to solution

Amazon voucher 114 days overdue. Only 2 more days to go until the promised deadline for receipt of vouchers is reached (as advised by mods). They will then take further action ..................i.e send the voucher team another message to look into it again. And so the saga goes on and on and on...........

0 Ratings
adewolves
Aspiring Contributor
Message 144 of 450

Go to solution

Im gonna have to chase mine up now as its 47 days, looking at these responses on here though I wont hold my breath.

0 Ratings
adewolves
Aspiring Contributor
Message 145 of 450

Go to solution

Can someone chase this up for me, I'd speak to someone on live chat but I know it will be a waste of time as it always has been in the past. Mines for a £120 amazon voucher.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @adewolves,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry there's ben a delay in getting the vouchers out to you. I'm sure I can help wth this. If the order was placed via the correct link during an offer period then there shouldn't be any problem in getting the voucher sorted. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my problem. We're busier than usual so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
adewolves
Aspiring Contributor
Message 147 of 450

Go to solution

Thanks...email sent look forward to your help.

0 Ratings
mavmeld
Message 148 of 450

Go to solution

@DavidM Can you assist me also?  How do I email you?

Signed up for my BT mobile plan in July, applied for amazon vouchers as soon as sim card activated.  No vouchers received. Contacted BT this week - got distinct impression neither call staff didn't know of offer, was eventually given website address to apply for vouchers.  Explained that this was stage i was at over 45 days ago, I was chasing up non-receipt.  She then said she would pass this over and it was all sorted.  Today I got email telling me that my application for Sainsbury's vouchers was invalid as it was open to new broadband customers only, not renewals.  It came from broadband team.  I find this very strange - the offer came to me.

Help!

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 149 of 450

Go to solution

I am awaiting TWO

Should BT be ashamed of how it is looking after its customers?

Asolutely!!

Unbelievalble all this, we get all these **bleep** texts to reply to once we contact them

"How did we do"

Well while trying to get our business great, after? awful!

I am awaiting two Amazon vouchers but so far only a month or so HOWEVER

How hard can it be for G*ds sake.

I moved two of the household mobiles to BT and the voucher was part of the sway to do so.

I wish to move the other two phones in the house making four mobile contracts in total but this makes me think "are BT looking after me" NO they are not Smiley Sad

You get no info, no updates but can of course come here and vent, fantastic!

I pay a total of over £120 a month to BT, I thought Sky were bad!

BT customer services: Raed these threads and act, please!

0 Ratings
Message 150 of 450

Go to solution

@mavmeld and @sprout sorry about the delay with your Amazon vouchers. Please can you get in touch with the voucher team on this link and they'll be able to chase this up for you.

0 Ratings