Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajx
Beginner
Message 151 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution
Why don't you all complain to watchdog? I have just ordered my iPhone 7 plus with the £120 voucher but after reading these forums, I think I'll cancel! So much negativity 😞 BT you should be ashamed!
0 Ratings
Lofty7
Beginner
Message 152 of 450

Go to solution
Had the same issues as everyone else. The Amazon voucher was the deal maker for me when it came to deciding whether to stay/leave my last network. I decided to join BT mobile on the back of it but the way they deal with the vouchers they make a big song and dance about is clearly pathetically inefficient. By design perhaps? It seems they're quite happy for these vouchers to go unclaimed. I'm still at the stage where I'm waiting for my perfectly legitimate claim to be accepted when it seems they could quite easily send out the voucher as soon as the sim is very first activated. Come back on BT. Pull your finger out.
0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 153 of 450

Go to solution

BT are fully aware, it is by design 😞

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 154 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

"Moderator"

Thanks for the response, however where is the "BT have now sorted this appalling situation" ??

This is the message you get when you claim

Hello,

Thank you for claiming your iTunes or Amazon voucher.

What happens next?

We'll just need to check that you placed your order online during the offer period - and that you have activated your SIM card.

We'll then let you know if you've been successful, and send you your iTunes or Amazon voucher by post within 45 days.

Thanks for choosing BT.

We'll just need to check etc: It's electronic against numbers so seconds!

We'll then let you know if you've been successful: you get nothing?

So in fact that statement means: we'll check and if its correct the first notification you will receive will be by receipt of your voucher?

These are two different things!

This is what SHOULD happen

One on checking we will email immediately confirming you are entitled and the voucher will follow.

Then on failure you can just quote the email for them to chase not have to fill out yet another form.

Are we aloud to keep them in the dark as to when we will pay? and make them chase us and prove we have the sim?

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 155 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

I think BT are content that their loyal customers have somewhere like this to vent displeasure!

There offer is clear, it is still there EVERY day being pedalled to get business, sadly so is their PERFORMANCE

Plain and simple all this, it is disgusting, immoral and should be legally challenged.

Oh you may have guessed, still nothing received after 50 Days for both claims!!!

0 Ratings
fulliautomatix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 156 of 450

Go to solution

I'm also still waiting for an iTunes gift card first applied for 16/08/16, so 68 days and counting now! Several Livechat sessions over the last month or so trying to chase it up have proved fruitless so far despite assurances that the voucher team would be sending out the gift card within 24-48 hours! I've filled in the online form linked to on the previous page of this forum (message 150) so will wait and see if anything transpires (I don't hold out much hope though). Like others, this was the only thing that swayed me to go with BT mobile so it's extremely annoying and frustrating!

0 Ratings
adie1
Contributor
Message 157 of 450

Go to solution

ive filled out the online form to chase up the amazon vouchers im entitled to and i got a response saying 15 days, guess what? were getting near the 15 days and still no vouchers. im very annoyed and will take the matter further as bt have done this in the past with me and 100 pounds worth of sainsburys vouchers which i never got despite going through the filling claim forms out nonsense

0 Ratings
Highlighted
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 158 of 450

Go to solution

I filled out those forms and have not even had any response to them Robot Mad

@adie1 how long did it take for you to get a response from  filling in the on line form?

I have since taken on two more sim plans and so will now be expecting four vouchers in total.

I feel for the moderator on here as any help he has tried giving is having zero effect.

0 Ratings
adie1
Contributor
Message 159 of 450

Go to solution

@sprout After compaining using there online form i recieved an email 7 days afterwards saying my vouchers have been pushed through and that i should recieve them in 15 days. Guess what we are on day 18 and STILL NO VOUCHERS

Iam rather disschuffed with this situation and now weighing up my options. we currently pay £67 a month for copper broadband unlimited anytime calls and three sims.I have cancelled my BT Infinity upgrade and BT TV upgrade due to the situation with not recieving the above mentioned vouchers.My other half and i were going to purchase two new i-phone 7 plus phones from BT but have knocked that on the head also.

Being constantly fobbed off will just make me take my custom elsewhere. The above products is a lot of money each month to loose. I have to get back in touch with a moderator and tell him i havent recieved the vouchers so he can look into the matter, i dont hold much hope though. I think a strongly worded letter to BT sent "recorded delivery" of course is the next stage of action.

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 160 of 450

Go to solution

@adie1 wrote:

@sprout After compaining using there online form i recieved an email 7 days afterwards saying my vouchers have been pushed through and that i should recieve them in 15 days. Guess what we are on day 18 and STILL NO VOUCHERS

Iam rather disschuffed with this situation and now weighing up my options. we currently pay £67 a month for copper broadband unlimited anytime calls and three sims.I have cancelled my BT Infinity upgrade and BT TV upgrade due to the situation with not recieving the above mentioned vouchers.My other half and i were going to purchase two new i-phone 7 plus phones from BT but have knocked that on the head also.

Being constantly fobbed off will just make me take my custom elsewhere. The above products is a lot of money each month to loose. I have to get back in touch with a moderator and tell him i havent recieved the vouchers so he can look into the matter, i dont hold much hope though. I think a strongly worded letter to BT sent "recorded delivery" of course is the next stage of action.

@adie1@NeilO

Well I didn't even get an email after 7 days!

I am in a similar position with amounts paid.

I now have 4 sims totalling £52 per month.

I have BT infinity 2 and the full TV package 24/7 calls etc etc.

My BT landline/broadband/TV is up for renewal late November and I only see myself leaving now.

I pay them approx £120 per month.

They can have no excuse for what is going on other than "THEY ARE TRYING IT ON" they know a lot will just give up.

This is the sort of practice you expect from a back street five minute wonder where you knew you were taking a chance, not that of a MASSIVE company BT. Disgusting is the only phrase.

0 Ratings