cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

@adie1 and @sprout I'm sorry this is still not sorted.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
fulliautomatix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 162 of 450

Go to solution

Hi NeilO 

0 Ratings
Message 163 of 450

Go to solution

@fulliautomatix Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll chase this up with the vouchers team for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 164 of 450

Go to solution

@NeilO wrote:

@adie1 and @sprout I'm sorry this is still not sorted.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Thanks, completed.

0 Ratings
adie1
Contributor
Message 165 of 450

Go to solution

Thankyou neil o, message sent.

0 Ratings
andrew__38
Message 166 of 450

Go to solution

Hello, I also have not received my voucher and had no response to my contact us email.  Please could you assist?

0 Ratings
workshy68
Beginner
Message 167 of 450

Go to solution

@fulliautomatix wrote:

Hi NeilO 

Google the email of the CEO. The executive level team will then take over your case.

I had been waiting ages for a voucher and having filled out the voucher team contact form heard nothing from them. Chances are you never will.

The CEO team contacted the voucher team regarding my case and heard nothing back. If they get no reply what are the chances for us the customer!

Having got no response they offered to credit my bank account with the value of my claimed voucher and i recieved the money a few days later. I suggest you do the same.

0 Ratings
gregm
Contributor
Message 168 of 450

Go to solution

I'm also having issues - been 2 months and have not received my voucher. Tried the BT contact us forum but have not received a reply from that either. 

BT helpdesk are of no help - they just say I must fill in the application form which I have done 2 months ago.

0 Ratings
fulliautomatix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 169 of 450

Go to solution

Magically I received my long overdue iTunes gift cards by Royal Mail Special delivery this morning, so there is hope! Thanks NeilO if your intervention yesterday was the key!

0 Ratings
fulliautomatix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 170 of 450

Go to solution

Magically I received my long overdue iTunes gift cards by Royal Mail Special delivery this morning, so there is hope! Thanks Neil if your intervention yesterday was the key!

0 Ratings