Go to solution
Is there a phone number to call . Really disappointed in bt with this
0 Ratings
adie1
Contributor
Message 202 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

if you read the terms of the gift card promotion i believe the giftcard is sent to you 45 days after you have submitted a claim, yes 45 days is a long time, dont know why they say 45 days ??  so if your lucky you may recieve your gift card around december or you could be waiting an enternity like the rest of us here Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
panoulix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 203 of 450

Go to solution

Having seen that the misleadign practices and responses continue at BT, I decided to raise this matter and report BT to trading standards for misleading practices.

So far there are no vouchers received and the mods seem unable of providing any real help...

From this point and onward, I am happy to let Trading Standards to investigate the matter thoroughly and decide accordingly based on all the evidence and information provided.

Good luck to all who have been deceived.

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 204 of 450

Go to solution
Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher[ Edited ]

Having seen that the misleadign practices and responses continue at BT, I decided to raise this matter and report BT to trading standards for misleading practices.

So far there are no vouchers received and the mods seem unable of providing any real help...

From this point and onward, I am happy to let Trading Standards to investigate the matter thoroughly and decide accordingly based on all the evidence and information provided.

Good luck to all who have been deceived.

From this thread you will see I have had issues.

I understand your frustrations and while there does seem to be somewhat of a global theme to this I must add:

"that while I still have no vouchers yet, the MODS have been both helpful, and useful"

0 Ratings
panoulix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 205 of 450

Go to solution

When I submit this issue and follow up plenty of times and get asked to contact the mods, which I did, being asked by another mod to do this again, is simply out of the questionand shows either a lack of communication between them, or a certain guideline from BT (don't bother which is the case).

I don't need to waste any more time begging to get what was advertised. I did what I thought that would be right to do and this was to report BT to the Trading Standards and Ofcom (and I am not the only one).

PS: I will stick to the first part of your last sentence though "I still have no vouchers yet", but I admire your patience. Unfortunately mine run out as it's been 2,5 months and counting...

0 Ratings
Message 206 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @panoulix,

I can see that my colleague Michelle is dealing with your case and spoke to you on the 5th. Michelle has been in contact with the voucher team and they have reissued the voucher. Which should arrive in the next 30 days as advised by Michelle on the 5th.

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your voucher.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Randomforum
Beginner
Message 207 of 450

Go to solution

I could also use some assistance please.

took out a BT mobile plan followed instructions opted for £50 itunes voucher and nothing still.

0 Ratings
Message 208 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @Randomforum,

What date did you submit your claim? It can take up to 45 days for your voucher to arrive once it has been claimed.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Randomforum
Beginner
Message 209 of 450

Go to solution

It was submitted on 10/10/16, stated allow 30 days before contacting it's been 34 days, I have my order ref and my query ref if that is required.

0 Ratings
jay1169
Aspiring Contributor
Message 210 of 450

Go to solution

hi

my wife and I also orderd amazon vouchers which was on a mobile sim only deal

2 x £40 vouchers

orderd on the 20th september activated on the 24th september still havent recived them , we did get

email on sunday 13/11  saying we are sorting your  SAINSBURYS voucher out

BTW we was told it took 60 days not 30 or 45 as advertised

0 Ratings