Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IllegalEagle
Beginner
Message 221 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Thanks.  I shall try and contact you and hope for progress.

Cheers

Mark

0 Ratings
IllegalEagle
Beginner
Message 222 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

I can't seem to find a contact the mods link on your profile? Just add as a friend or ignore user option?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 223 of 450

Go to solution

@IllegalEagle sorry about that, you'll find the link by clicking on my username. It's on the left hand side of the webpage.

contact the mods.png

0 Ratings
asc14
Aspiring Contributor
Message 224 of 450

Go to solution

Do you need to be online to be contacted? I can't find the contact the mods link...

0 Ratings
asc14
Aspiring Contributor
Message 225 of 450

Go to solution
Ignore that. Got it.
0 Ratings
Gkmac74
Beginner
Message 226 of 450

Go to solution

I've had a problem with this today. 

Misleading advert on line for a Sim Only card. 

(See my post today) Really annoyed with BT for this whole debacle. I've since contacted BBC WATCHDOG about it.

0 Ratings
Randomforum
Beginner
Message 227 of 450

Go to solution
Ok I sent a message using the mod link had no confirmation anything was even received from me how long will I be waiting before I hear anything please? Is there a phone number I can ring for iTunes voucher claims? Just so I can ask when it will actually arrive?
0 Ratings
WigglySi
Message 228 of 450

Go to solution

Hi 

I applied for a £40 Itunes voucher for buying a BT Mobile sim on 02/10/16 but I haven't received my voucher either.  

I have used the form to contact BT to get an update but I have had no reponse so far (that was on 14/11/16).  Can someone please chade this up for me as I seem to be getting nowhere with BT 😞

Si

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 229 of 450

Go to solution
Join the club, your timings are a few days behind mine.. we are not alone it would seem. Some people saying they have been chasing since the summer. I guess they hope people give up.
0 Ratings
sirpsycho
Message 230 of 450

Go to solution

Hi,

I've also not recieved the reward voucher I was promised when I purchased my phone... I bought my phone from BT on 29/9/16, and applied for the voucher on 2/10/16. Afer a month of waiting I tried using the live chat to ask what was happening, but was waiting for an hour before I gave up. I tried messaging the voucher team via a link one of the mods had previously posted on this forum, but again I've had no response from that. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings