Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Klorhy
Beginner
Message 251 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

So I also received vouchers this morning via signed for royal mail (funny what happens when you complain) however I'm 90% sure the offer at the time was £60 (as confirmed by @panoulix) and only received £40.. but it's a start. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 252 of 450

Go to solution

@Klorhy 

Ok the reason for my post back a bit was I could'nt remember my voucher amount for sure, I thought it was £60 and from kind posts that was indeed correct.

@NeilO

I would like to thank you kindly for your help, my vouchers arrived last Saturday but I have been away.

To all who are frustrated:

I am still disgusted with BT, but give the MODS here a chance Smiley Wink and if your claim is valid the help will come through. The time it takes is not there shortcoming Smiley Wink

Once again thanks, BUT I now await my second two vouchers for the other two sim deals I took out a month later!

@NeilO is aware of these and told me he could see both had been accepted on the system even though I only got one email confirmation from BT!! 

@Klorhy wrote:

@sprout

ordered, 08/08/16 + activated/claimed voucher 10/08 

15GB Sim card - On an offer for £16 at the time. 

£60 voucher (I think) 

0 Ratings
panoulix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 253 of 450

Go to solution

@NeilO& @DavidM

Although my partner has received her voucher, I still haven't received nothing.

May I kindly ask you to chase this for me please?

You have my contact details, so please feel free to call me or email me anytime.

Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 254 of 450

Go to solution

I'm about 50 days after requesting my voucher, and now have to wait another 15-30 working days or 3-6 weeks in other words!!

The lastest email i have from support says:

**Edited**

So much for 'waiting apx 30days' to receive the voucher. Clearly there is something very amiss in the BT system that so many are chasing the vouchers.

Anyone would think there is a deliberate plan to try and get out of sending out the vouchers!!

To quote from the BT site:

"Before you contact us, please note:

-You'll need to wait approximately 30 days from registering a successful claim to receive your online exclusive reward (BT Reward card, Sainsbury's Gift Card, Amazon or iTunes Gift Cards)"

0 Ratings
danielagyemang
Beginner
Message 255 of 450

Go to solution

I queried the delivery of my  £80amazon vouchers over 3 days ago, i was i would receive a call within 24 - 48 hours , i have not received any call and i am becoming very annoyed with the service provided, i have waited over 35 days since activating my sim and claiming my voucher, i signed up for a service with bt due to the vouchers being on offer, i want this sorted out and i expect to receive my vouchers as this was the deal on offer when i placed my order, my enquiry reference number is **Edited**, i am appalled that something so simple has not been handled, and i have to wait so long, when the time came for bt to set up my account and take money from me it was done in the click of a finger, yet a reward i am suppose to receive as part of me signing up bt cant seem to get their act together, can somebody please help

0 Ratings
htccarr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 256 of 450

Go to solution

Thanks David. I've waited five additional working days now, here are the details:

Sim activated: 21/10

Voucher claimed: 21/10

Voucher support team emailed: 21/11

I've had no response from the voucher support email, and nothing ever since the confirmation that I had claimed the voucher, five weeks ago now. Please do let me know how I can go about resolving this.

Many thanks,

Harry

0 Ratings
Message 257 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @danielagyemang & @htccarr

Sorry that you guys haven't received the vouchers/call back.

Send over your details and we will help you.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
htccarr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 258 of 450

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie, I've sent that form back now.

Harry

0 Ratings
danielagyemang
Beginner
Message 259 of 450

Go to solution

Hi Robbie I've completed the form and sent it back 

0 Ratings
Message 260 of 450

Go to solution