cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 271 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @jandrea1711 Thanks for confirming that you have submitted a claim. You can chase you claim by completing this Form for the voucher and they will get back to you with an update on your claim.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
bigdaz86
Aspiring Contributor
Message 272 of 450

Go to solution
Hi I'm hoping someone can assist me i purchased a mobile sim contract i was supposed to get a £150 amazon voucher but haven't received anything yet, I claimed it on the 4/11/16 I got an automated response but have had no other confirmation yet, I've phoned twice and been promised a call back from the vouchers department but had no phone call or answers. Twice I've waited in on a call and received nothing. I'm at my wits end with this as the phone and gift card is my sons christmas present. Can someone please help?
0 Ratings
Message 273 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @bigdaz86 Have you completed the chase form for the the Voucher team? If not please complete it and they will be able to chase up your voucher.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
bigdaz86
Aspiring Contributor
Message 274 of 450

Go to solution
Hi for some reason my computer won't let me load the form, I have spoke to a few people on the phone though and online chat who were supposed to have sent my details and complaint to the vouchers team but haven't heard anything back.
0 Ratings
bigdaz86
Aspiring Contributor
Message 275 of 450

Go to solution
Managed to fill the form in now hopefully I get a response.
0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 276 of 450

Go to solution

@NeilO

It's now been almost 7 weeks (46 Days) and no arrival of the second lot of vouchers for the the third and fourth mobile SIM contracts.

You mentioned to me when dealing with the other two that you could see both of the others on the system and if I received nothing to get in touch again and you would sort it.

So could I ask you to have to waste your time again as I am having to waste mine, sorting something that 99% of company's out there manage to sort themselves as they "Value their customers" and wouldn't dream of abusing their loyalty! 

Previous post:

Ok the reason for my post back a bit was I could'nt remember my voucher amount for sure, I thought it was £60 and from kind posts that was indeed correct.

@NeilO

I would like to thank you kindly for your help, my vouchers arrived last Saturday but I have been away.

To all who are frustrated:

I am still disgusted with BT, but give the MODS here a chance Smiley Wink and if your claim is valid the help will come through. The time it takes is not there shortcoming Smiley Wink

Once again thanks, BUT I now await my second two vouchers for the other two sim deals I took out a month later!

@NeilO is aware of these and told me he could see both had been accepted on the system even though I only got one email confirmation from BT!! 

0 Ratings
jandrea1711
Aspiring Contributor
Message 277 of 450

Re: Amazon Vouchers Con?

Go to solution
I sent you a message as in same position
0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 278 of 450

Go to solution
Vouchers arrived today.
Thanks to Moderators for their help Smiley Wink
@sprout wrote:

@NeilO

It's now been almost 7 weeks (46 Days) and no arrival of the second lot of vouchers for the the third and fourth mobile SIM contracts.

You mentioned to me when dealing with the other two that you could see both of the others on the system and if I received nothing to get in touch again and you would sort it.

So could I ask you to have to waste your time again as I am having to waste mine, sorting something that 99% of company's out there manage to sort themselves as they "Value their customers" and wouldn't dream of abusing their loyalty! 

Previous post:

Ok the reason for my post back a bit was I could'nt remember my voucher amount for sure, I thought it was £60 and from kind posts that was indeed correct.

@NeilO

I would like to thank you kindly for your help, my vouchers arrived last Saturday but I have been away.

To all who are frustrated:

I am still disgusted with BT, but give the MODS here a chance Smiley Wink and if your claim is valid the help will come through. The time it takes is not there shortcoming Smiley Wink

Once again thanks, BUT I now await my second two vouchers for the other two sim deals I took out a month later!

@NeilO is aware of these and told me he could see both had been accepted on the system even though I only got one email confirmation from BT!! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jay1169
Aspiring Contributor
Message 279 of 450

Re: Amazon gift card

Go to solution

72 days and many phone calls still nothing (apart from email on 21 november saying it will be 30 days )

Not bad going

0 Ratings
Goochy1972
Beginner
Message 280 of 450

Go to solution

Very frustrated to not have recieved my £150 Amazon vouchers for getting a new phone though BT. I was about to make a formal complaint but looks like some people are being helped though this forum. This can't be good for the way BT is percieved by it's customers can it? 

I ordered my phone on 01/11 and claimed on 5th November -  I remember initially seeing it would be 30 days and even made a diary note to checl. Subsequently on other small print it seems to have increased to 45 days. (Although judging by the number of complaints on here I don't feel confident in these arriving.)

I could have gone with anyone for this phone but specifically chose BT due to the voucher offer thinking it would be ideal for Christmas.

I have submitted the cvoucher chase form mentioned in these forums but haven't had a reply -  when I click on a mods profile I can't see any "contact the mods" button to press.

I do feel that if you are going to advertise these offers you should be clear and deal with them promptly.

I will give this a try but if I haven't heard back soon I will have to make a formal complaint.

Feeling very stressed in the lead up to Christmas, could really do without it. Hope this is all sorted for all of the poeple promised vouchers.

0 Ratings