cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 381 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @htccarr Sorry you were just too quick for me :). It's there now if you check again.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
htccarr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 382 of 450

Go to solution

Ah, too fast! I've returned that form to you now, many thanks for your help.

Harry

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 383 of 450

Go to solution

Still waiting, 3 months now.......

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 384 of 450

Go to solution
Amazon vouchers now received, 3 months after applying.
0 Ratings
samuel79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 385 of 450

Go to solution

I am just about to submit my vouchers but I only have one order number but have two seprete acount numbers 0on the one acount is this still ok to claim the vouchers for both numbers ? 

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 386 of 450

Go to solution

An Update:

My last post indicated I had been advised on 12th December 2016 that my voucher would be with me within 21 to 30 days and the BT lady would contact me around day 21 to see if I had received it.

To be fair, the BT lady did contact me last Wednesday (4th January 2017) as promised though I couldnt take her call but corresponded by text message - suffice to say I stated the Vouchers hadn't arrived and I was then informed the following day (5th January) that they should arrive within the next 30 days ("delays have occurred because of an influx of claims" - the reasons seem to keep changing but disappointing nonetheless though I hadn't expected to be told anything positive to be honest by this point - after all I'd been waiting three months as it was).

But guess what?

To my surprise they arrived on the Friday (6th January 2017) by recorded delivery so all has ended well with a grateful thanks to all who assisted BUT:

I don't think I will be staying with BT for my mobile, broadband or phone services once my contractual obligations are fulfilled with each of those services - for a communications company BT has alot to learn about communicating with its customers and it's own internal departments whether in the UK or abroad. I gave BT the benefit of the doubt last year on the premise that their customer support staff were being "moved back" to UK based call centres (BT state this themselves) - if that really is the case it's not happening quickly enough and until they do, communication is unlikely to improve for the benefit of their Customers.

0 Ratings
htccarr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 387 of 450

Go to solution

Hey there - my vouchers arrived today. Many thanks to the mods for their help.

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 388 of 450

Go to solution

Hello All

Like others I had issues claiming my Amazon voucher and my recent "update" post (which was intended to be my final update post) indicated that my vouchers arrived on 6th January 2017 so, obviously I was feeling pretty pleased they'd come at long last.

Rather oddly, I subsequently received an unexpected "BTSMS" message on Wednesday (11th January 2017) at 18.13 hrs stating the following:

"BT here. Your 80 pound Amazon gift card for buying BT Mobile should be with you in late January. Find out more at bt.com/mobileclaim"

I thought nothing more of it (assuming it was just a delayed duplicate message on top of the ones I had already had) until the postman delivered a second set of Amazon gift vouchers.

It would be nice if this was a goodwill gesture from BT for mucking up the voucher claim in the first place but, let's face it, realistically I think this an error on BT's part. I am not telephoning or emailing Customer Services (in India) or contacting the Voucher Team (presumably also in India) because I know that if I do, this simple situation that has arisen through nothing I've done will become an unneccessarily problematic issue.

So, advice on this from the moderators would be appreciated asap please.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
samuel79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 389 of 450

Go to solution

@Paulr7894 Unlees you sigend for them when they arrived  id say nothing if questiond if it was me 

Parcels can go missing all the time and if there not tracked then how can they prove it

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 390 of 450

Go to solution

@samuel79

Thanks and I agree but they were signed for so thought I'd better play it safe (despite the temptation to spend them on a few things I need) -  sods law dictates they'd probably get in touch with me (whether next week or next year) admitting their error and asking for them back!

Nothing is ever straight forward with BT Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings