Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joeboy2203
Beginner
Message 11 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

Hi David

Thanks for the offer of help but I've had an e-mail from the vouchers team saying they've filled the claim form in for me and confirmed I am eligible for a Amazon voucher but will have to wait up to 30 days... Even though I filled the claim form in twice myself and ordered a ITunes voucher !!! I've asked them to amend and explain to me why it wasn't done in the first place.

An own goal for BT with something that should be so straightforward. As a shareholder it infuriates me no end.

Kind regards

Joe

0 Ratings
kajohnson
Beginner
Message 12 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

Just completed the form but still no sign of any iTunes voucher and no contact from BT regarding it. Very frustrating and feel a bit cheated. Shouldn't really advertise something if they aren't able to deliver it. Been waiting now for almost 3 months.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @hawkmoon83 and @samhoward94,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the voucher. I'm sure I can help track these down for you. can you please send over your details, including any order reference numbers you have? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jami
Beginner
Message 14 of 450

Go to solution

I also received a confirmation email saying "Thank you for claiming your iTunes or Amazon voucher" on 4th January 2016. No voucher has arrived since that point and the 30day posting period has now elapsed.

Would be grateful for any assistance. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 450

Go to solution

Hey @jami it takes about 30 days to receive it after claiming the Gift Card. Click on my username and go to contact the mods and we'll check up on it

Danny

0 Ratings
COSS9
Beginner
Message 16 of 450

Go to solution
Claimed on 10 December, and still waiting. Rubbish.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 450

Go to solution

Hi COSS9,

I am sorry you haven't received your voucher. I'll be able to chase this for you. Send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
KennyH2
Message 18 of 450

Amazon Vouchers for BT Mobile

Go to solution

I had not received my vouchers ( 2 x £10 ) and both SIM cards were activated Nov. 

I went onto BT help site in Jan 2016 and claimed one again in the normal way, and sent a request to BT on the same page.

I am pleased to say I have now received both my vouchers, ( a couple of weeks apart) so it looks like both attempts worked.

0 Ratings
DavidLo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 450

Amazon gift card verification

Go to solution
Have recently move to BT mobile and attempted to claim online for the Amazon card but my order number has 20 digits and the online form restricts you to enter max 18.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 450

Re: Amazon gift card verification

Go to solution

Hi @DavidLo and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems caliming the gift card. I can certainly help you with this. Can you please send me over your details, including any order reference numbers you have? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings