Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbackups68
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Amazon voucher not received yet

took out a new contract on the 22/11/2016

filled out the form for my vouchers got a email saying it will take upto 30 days to get my vouchers

still had no vouchers as yet its now 21/12/2016

hope some one can help

terry

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
leswatkins
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Amazon voucher not received yet

Same situation here, searched BT for appropriate contact, email them giving them details of order.  Now had a reply back saying yes I was eligible for the voucher and they had "manually" claimed it for me and I would receive it within 30 days.

i had alreafy claimed it !  But at least it's on its way now ....perhaps....but I do have a paper trail 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @ukbackups68 and thanks for posting.

Sorry you haven't received the voucher. If you haven't already done so please complete and submit the voucher chase form and the vouchers team will look into this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
donnas
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Yeah same here placed 2 orders for 2 phones in October and early November, claimed the Amazon vouchers on both and still waiting. What a joke BT is. Emailed them and they have no record of my claim but they take the money for the phones. Come on BT give yourself a shake. Just as well i wasn't banking on them for Christmas. I was looking at placing another order for another phone but holding back. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @donnas

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Sorry for the delay receiving your voucher.  You can also use the chase form in DavidM's post above to progress this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
donnas
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for the link i have had an email from the voucher team on the 22nd December 2016 to say this was sorted and the vouchers will be sent out. But i'm still waiting for them to arrive. 

0 Ratings