cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Anyone else’s SIM delivery severely delayed?

Go to solution

I’ve been waiting for a week for my two new SIMs to arrive - dispatched by first class post last Wednesday.

Naturally, I appreciate things can be delayed at the moment what with the coronavirus crisis, but I’ve posted two second class letters since that have both already arrived with their recipients, so I’m pretty confused at what’s going on.

Also quite frustrated to be paying for my new BT service for a week without being able to use it. Not to mention the fact I’m now going to roll into my new monthly billing period for my current service (which I was going to switch to BT).

Anyone else having trouble with new orders?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Anyone else’s SIM delivery severely delayed?

Go to solution

Just in case anyone is interested or finds themselves in a similar position, the SIMs finally arrived today after a week’s wait.

I got in touch with BT via Twitter direct message and asked them to refund my first week’s charges, which thankfully they agreed to do.

All’s well that ends well I guess!

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Anyone else’s SIM delivery severely delayed?

Go to solution

My replacement sim still hasn't arrived despite being requested on Wednesday usually there sent 1st Class and today got a email saying 'Just a reminder that you haven't activated the SIM we sent on 09-Apr-2020 yet. You started paying for it the day after that, so it's best to activate it sooner rather than later.

Here's how to activate it:
  1. Turn off your device, put in the SIM, then turn it back on.
  2. Log in to bt.com/go with your BT ID (usually your email address) and password.
  3. Click activate.
0 Ratings