Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 3

Apple unveils new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max

Well the big Apple iPhone launch has happened and further to my recent post here is what the new iPhone is offering!  What does everyone think?

BT1.jpgApple iPhone 11

What models has Apple made available this year?

There are three models available; the iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.

What features do the iPhone Pro and Pro Max have?

The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max feature an absolutely stunning 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display that stretches from edge to edge giving you all the space while still managing to fit in a phone you can comfortably use one-handed.

The 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max feature a fantastic new matt design which comes in four colours: Space Grey, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green

Both phones feature Apple’s powerful new A13 Bionic processor which in simple terms means you’re getting desktop performance in a phone that fits into your pocket.

What's the camera like on the new iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max?

The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max now have a triple camera system that’ll let you take incredible photos whether it’s during the day, at night or even underwater. There's a new 12MP telephoto lens, 12MP wide angle lens and 12MP ultra wide angle lens.

The stunning new ultra wide angle lens gives you the ability to capture vast environments such as entire stadiums, landmarks or just huge cityscapes. Meanwhile the new Night mode lets you take bright, stunningly clear images in the dark without the need for a flash.

What do I need to know about the new iPhone 11?

Apple’s new iPhone 11 is every bit as innovative as its ‘Pro’ siblings, replacing the iPhone XR with a stunning new design, new colours and powerful new features.

The first thing you’ll notice is that iPhone 11 features a beautifully smooth finish on the back that now integrates the newly enlarged camera bump.

It isn’t just the looks that have been updated, the iPhone 11 has had some serious work done under the hood as well and features the same blisteringly fast A13 Bionic processor which means you get the same gaming experience regardless of which iPhone you choose.

A fun new range of colours gives you even more choice when picking the iPhone that suits you. Colours include: Black, White, Purple, Yellow, Red and Green.

336.jpgThe new colour range

The 11’s new twin cameras let you take incredible pictures using either the 12MP telephoto lens or the new 12MP ultra wide lens which not only lets you capture more of the world around you but also lets you take enhanced Portrait mode images of your pets or objects.

When can I buy the new iPhones?

Great news, you can buy all three iPhones from BT now!

Order your new  iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max>

Are you tempted this year? What features are you most excited by? Hit "reply" below to tell us your thoughts!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dode
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Apple unveils new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max

Are you tempted this year?  Nope, I’ll stick with the Xr.

What features are you most excited by? There’s nothing in the 11 that I would need or want, yet!

A little mentioned feature of the 11 is WiFi 6.  It can increase WiFi speeds by up to 40%, supposedly. However it does need routers to support it which I think not many do at the moment. As far as I can see the H.Hubs don’t either.

Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Apple unveils new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max

I’m afraid i’m Not tempted - the Pro is just modest spec bumps on my X for things that aren’t that valuable to me.

so for the first time i’m Stretching to 3 years on this iPhone to see what appears in 2020. Hopefully a 5G iPhone then.

0 Ratings