cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parply
Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: BT Family Sim chaos and incomptetence

@StephanieGindeed it does seem like all my issues have been resolved. It has been a long and often frustrating journey. I would like to thank you for helping me get things resolved. I have no doubt that your involvement was critical. I also appreciate your, and the other mods, patience and understanding during the moments when I registered my frustration along the way. I just hope that if I ever need to contact BT support again it has improved to the point where I do not need your assistance.

Parply
Contributor
Message 32 of 34

@StephanieGIt seems like this saga is not quite over. My latest bill seems to be correct. However some time after the bill was published 4 of the 5 sims in the family sim plan stopped reporting a data limit that included the extra data from the broadband plus subscription. My sim is the one still correctly reporting the data doubling. In the iOS myBT app all the sims report this as an applied benefit. However it is not reported when I view the sims using myBT via the web. I also had to reset the BT Mobile iOS app again before it would report my usage. And during this reset it failed the first few times and reverted to me having to put in my number in and receive a code. And the userid field when logging into the BT Mobile app is still inappropriately case sensitive. Obviously this latest issue is probably cosmetic. However its sudden appearance after being assured that everthing had been addressed does not leave me confident that my account is yet in a safe state. I've not had time to contact BT Mobile support yet.

0 Ratings
Parply
Contributor
Message 33 of 34

@StephanieGI've just checked again and it seems like all the issues I mentioned in my previous post are now resolved. I had not contacted support so perhaps someone saw this post and intervened ? If they did then thanks. Anyway eveything now appears to be OK again. Hopefully this time for good.

StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 34 of 34

@Parply strange, I haven't done anything on my end. Glad to hear it sorted itself out, if you have any more problems I'll be happy to look into this further.

Good to hear the bill was correct, thanks for letting me know!