cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qswow123
Message 1 of 3

BT Formal Complaint

Hi All,

How do I lodge a formal complaint with BT? I have done the formal process but I was put in touch with someone did not understand my email.

Long issue short. I am currently on BT 40GB which is not enough data for me. BT do not offer a higher package and I have spent £200 on additional data due to the 10mb per MB.

I have emailed BT stating there is a clear issue. I want to buy more data but there is no opition instead I am being forced to pay 10p per MB which and I have now spent £200

I want to cancel as BT do not do a higher package ans the services BT offer serve me. Surly someone in BT must realise the error in pakcages here?

Thanks,

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Formal Complaint

Hi @qswow123

If you have BT Broadband you could upgrade to BT Plus and it would double your data allowance.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Formal Complaint

Did you not check what packages and data  BT offer when you took out the contract?

Have BT downgraded their data packages or are they the same as when you took out the contract?

If you want to cancel your package you will need to pay cancellation fees.  BT have done nothing wrong to warrant letting you leave your contract. They have fulfilled their obligations.