Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver29
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Mobile App - Log out

Go to solution

Have installed BT Mobile App on new mobile, logged in and viewed my account OK, but can't find out how to log out.  Every time I go into App account is still open for view.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Mobile App - Log out

Go to solution

@Silver29 Thanks for posting, if you scroll to the bottom of the app you'll see a symbol made of three dots. Click the three dots click more and scroll down then click sign out.  Post back and let me know how you get on. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Silver29
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for reply Neil, but having no luck.  When I open the app I'm at page headed My Sim with all my info.  Scrolling down does not come to 3 dots.  There are 3 dots in the header, but they bring up choice of Settings which only shows "Reset the app?" and Help which gives FAQs, Troubleshooting etc.  No option to sign out.  Opening the My Account tab gives the same 3 dots at top right with same options.  No sign of any Sign out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Silver29 Sorry I misread your post and those instructions I posted were for the MyBT app.  There's no sign out option on the BT Mobile app, clicking the reset the app option will mean that you will have to sign in again the next time you use it. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Silver29
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for help, anyway, Neil.  I looked at the 'reset' choice and decided not to use it.  What did concern me was that the BT mobile app would be using memory all the time it was running.  I assume it's not using data as well.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Silver29 I would also presume it's only using data when its opened.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Silver29
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks.

0 Ratings