Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ria1979
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Mobile Direct Debit hell

Go to solution
I have BT mobile family with 2 sims. Been happily paying it via DD for 18 months or so.

I took another contract out recently and although I was told I can’t have it on the family plan it’s still getting billed with my family plan.

For my own records, I need to be able to pay my new bill on a separate Direct Debit. I’ve tried changing from settings but the details get applied to both contracts.

Come on BT. Can’t be hard to set up a separate Direct Debit.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Mobile Direct Debit hell

Go to solution

Hi @ria1979 Sorry you are having a problem with the set up of your Mobile billing.

Please contact the BT Mobile Chat Team and they will be able to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
ria1979
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
So, apparently I couldn’t get my new contact on my family plan but billing can’t be set up on separate direct debits. SERIOUSLY?
0 Ratings
ria1979
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
FYI spent over an hour on chat and then spoke to customer service and they said my new contract can’t be billed separately.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Fusionmoth
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Easiest way around this: get the new contract put on a separate BT account, payable by direct debit to the separate direct debit details - granted it then means you have 2 BT accounts but it's a way?
0 Ratings
ria1979
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
How do I go about doing that? Thanks
0 Ratings
Fusionmoth
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
I guess the easiest way would be to ask the live chat, otherwise if you give the mobile team a ring at least you'll get to someone in the UK
0 Ratings