Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bootneck
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Mobile Galaxy J3 Package

Go to solution

Recently signed up to BT Mobile - Galaxy J3 Package -mainly for my wife as I'd only use it for text message.

Phone arrived this morning - inserted Simm and Battery - have checked several times to ensure its OK. Powered on and up came a menu to select wifi - selected my correct homehub - asked to enter password but the
touch-pad screen does'nt work - just ignores whatever is entered. In fact it does'nt properly respond to anything at all.

There was no package list to identify what was sent and the battery recharging plug is Korean.

I'm also deaf in one ear and partially deaf in the other.While I have a sound booster phone it's still difficult to hear recorded voices telling me which key to press. So tried BT help chat-line, explained my problems and was told to phone BT Mobile help line.

Then tried the BY Mobile diagnostic package - result "Sorry you have no SIMs to activate at the moment. This could be because your order's still in progress".

If anyone is tempted to try the same Galaxy J3 Package forget it - the whole thing is an absolute mess = enough for me to to think of moving away from BT altogether. As it is the only way I can see to get the Mobile package sorted out is via the small claims court.  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mobile Galaxy J3 Package

Go to solution

Hi @bootneck,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your BT Mobile working. If you contact the BT Mobile Chat Team, they'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
bootneck
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Paddy,

Many thanks for your reply, but I tried there - when I  was told that they could'nt help other than I phone the BT mobile help-line. But as explained I could'nt do so.

0 Ratings
bootneck
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

SOLVED

After setting up a hands-free connection using my wife to tell me what was being said on the BT Mobile help line I finally maaged to convince them that the Galaxy J3 sent to me was faulty - does not respond to touch-key commands. An immediate replacement has been arranged. Will arrive on the next working day. 

0 Ratings