cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

BT Mobile - Great deal

Really glad I moved over to BT Mobile. I was with EE and paying around £60ish a month for unlimited texts and calls but only 5GB data. I'm now only paying £20 per month for unlimited texts and calls plus 20GB data ! You don't have to compromise on the 4G reception service because it's obviously the same as EEs which was great! So if your happy to keep your current smartphone you shouldn't hesitate to move over. The app is nice and easy to use and you obviously get all the wifi hotspots and BT sport as a bonus. Great deal, I feel like EE was ripping me off now! 🙂
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Mobile - Great deal

Have to say apart from the constant voicemail symbol which is hopefully getting sorted I couldn't be happier with the service I've come from O2 and the coverage is much better
0 Ratings
Highlighted
robboz
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Mobile - Great deal

Hi-

Interesting.

I am one of two with an interesting experience forllowing move to BT mobile from in my case Orange. The new BT sim brought with it a permenent red indicater that voice mail(s) are waiting. Phone 1571 nothing there. This has happened several times to me.

The red indicator will not go away despite resetting BT Mobile settings and resetting phone operating system.

BT support are I hope finding a solution. Hope it doesnt happen to you. Glad it hasn't happened already.

0 Ratings