cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
disgruntled-user
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Mobile SIM activation

Requested SIM activation at 6PM yesterday using bt.com/go.  Message came back that it would be done within minutes but could take upto 3 hours.  Its now 22 hours later and the SIM has still not been activated.  Querying on the online chat i was told it was happening but given no indication of the delay.  It appeared the guys were clueless - just kept on saying it is happening.  Very frustrated as to why its taking so long 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mobile SIM activation

@disgruntled-user wrote:

Requested SIM activation at 6PM yesterday using bt.com/go.  Message came back that it would be done within minutes but could take upto 3 hours.  Its now 22 hours later and the SIM has still not been activated.  Querying on the online chat i was told it was happening but given no indication of the delay.  It appeared the guys were clueless - just kept on saying it is happening.  Very frustrated as to why its taking so long 

Call Bt Mobile help on 0800800150.

They will sort out your query.

0 Ratings
disgruntled-user
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Over 40 hours since activation request and having spoken to numerous service support people who keep telling me it is in the system and will activate soon I am still WAITING. I have now got PAC codes for my other SIMS and plan to move
Well done BT
0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Hi, have you tried restarting your mobile?

Stew

0 Ratings