cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snowy2010
Aspiring Expert
Message 291 of 295

Re: BT Mobile SIM only plans - Tethering?

Go to solution

Thanks for that 🙂  Much appreciated. 

0 Ratings
deepershades
Beginner
Message 292 of 295

Go to solution
@snowy2010

I'm ahead of you. I can't answer the tethering point directly, but assume the terms and conditions apply across the board whenever changed. Insofar as you will be pushed into another package, not true. You will simply roll from month to month as per your pre-existing entitlement, i.e. 20 gb. Whatever criticisms are levelled at BT, they're great as long as nothing goes wrong. I can't judge their customer service as I've never had to use it, but the sages can be very self righteous, disrespectful and don't always get it right (not aimed at anyone on this particular thread, and fully understand that they're independent anyway) - if you're happy with the service, just sit tight and let it continue
0 Ratings
dolphin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 293 of 295

Go to solution

Current (Dec 16) sim-only ads say tethering possible.  No obvious restrictions connection-wise.  Is it or is it not possible please?  Talking Androids here.  Thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 294 of 295

Go to solution

You've picked an old, inconclusive thread. There are later ones which confirm that tethering is now permitted with BT Mobile.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 295 of 295

Go to solution

See Does BT Mobile support tethering?. The link is from the message that's shown as the solution on the first page of this thread.

0 Ratings