cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Udeen
Message 1 of 1

BT Mobile Sim PAC Code Did Not Work, Did BT Lose My Expensive Mobile Number?

December 2019,Received PAC code as requested.

Jan 2020, Monday 6th, went to EE store as I'm migrating my old number, at the EE store they tried to use the PAC Code which for reasons unknown did not work, should have worked as I was still within 30 days in receipt of the code.  Contacted BT from EE store and I was told I would receive a new Pac Code via email on Wednesday as I do not have an active sim or a phone line hence email was my only option.  (walked out of EE store with an active temporary number)

Wednesday 8th, 8:30pm, disappointed, did not receive an email from BT.  Used online chat and was instructed someone will be in touch on my new temporary number the following day with the PAC Code. 

Thursday 9th, again more dissapointment...yep no call from BT.

Friday 10th, Called BT, explained all that has happened.  This time I was told someone will definitely call me at around 5pm on Monday 13th with new Pac Code. 

Monday 13th, 5pm passed and still no call.  Why is it a mission to receive my Pac Code.  My mobile number ends with 12345, I spent £500 on this platinum number, hence I can't lose it.

Can someone please assist.

0 Ratings