Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groovydad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 23

Re: BT Mobile Spend Cap

Go to solution

According to the agent there are some issues with a number of profiles.  I get a message to say " unable to change settings try again in 30 minutes"  This has been the case for a few weeks.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @groovydad

When I first read your post I thought it was a potential "Spanner in the works!" but that's unlikely as this has been happening for a few weeks now.

We can take your details from here and we will get back to you as soon as you reach the top of our email queue.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
groovydad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution

OK, thanks.  And it looks like the BT Mobile option has been removed from myBT now.......

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

@groovydad Something's not right there!

Don't worry, we'll get you sorted when we pick up your details Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

groovydad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution

Thank you for your help.

Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to complete the form for us. I can see that it's in our queue. We will do everything we can to help you get this sorted.

Just to let you know, I moved your posts onto a thread of your own Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
groovydad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

Hi there,

I had a call from Robbie followed up by an email on 8th July.  He asked for screenshots, which I sent.  I've had no further updates.  What is the status please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @groovydad

as it looks like @RobbieMac is looking after you, I’ve included his username to get his attention Smiley Happy

The mods are fairly busy so it may take a while for them to post back. So please keep checking back 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @groovydad

Thanks for posting back!

I tried calling you a few minutes ago and I left a short voicemail.  I have been keeping an eye on your case from here.  I have raised it with the mobile team but they're a bit behind at the moment which has resulted in a delay getting to your case.

Rest assured, once they've "worked their magic" and I have received confirmation that it has been sorted I'll give you another shout Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
groovydad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 23

Go to solution
Thanks Robbie. Have been doing jury service hence the difficulty getting me via phone. Looking forward to the conclusion of this.
Mike
0 Ratings