cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafeshorr
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Mobile Voucher claim issue (and concern of not receiving voucher)

So its been nearly 60 (58 I believe) days since I made the claim for what a amazon voucher. I have tried to contact the BT supplied page for contacting for issues regarding the promotion and I was given a enquiry number (although I have no idea where that number is used at all in order to recieve an answer to my enquiry of a seemingly lost voucher). Any help would be greatly appreciated as a voucher that is potentially worth £60 is not something I would give up on easily. 

Regards.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Mobile Voucher claim issue (and concern of not receiving voucher)

Hi @Rafeshorr I have checked and can see that you have raised a further enquiry today. Both these emails are with the vouchers team and I am sorry but they are very busy at the moment. They will reply to you as soon as they can.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Rafeshorr
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Well its over a week and now over 60 days. This a real problem if I cannot even get a real correspondance. I am patient enough to wait so long as I get actual correspondance from the provider of the promotion. If this continues without explanation then a official complaint is the option I have remaining. 

A update would be greatly appreciated with a actual (or abstract) timeframe.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@Rafeshorr I'm sorry about the delay with your vouchers. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Rafeshorr
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I must be doing something wrong, I cannot see that link anywhere on your profile page.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Rafeshorr sorry that was my fault, you'll be able to see the link now.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
panoulix
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Same applies here.

I cannot see that link at your profile so I would appreciate if I could contact somebodey to get the voucher claiming issue sorted, as the helpdesk does not seem to do anything at all.

Thanks.

0 Ratings