Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 37

Re: BT Mobile app not showing Usage allowances and on MYBT

@Dean007wrote:

Hi @Andy005

if you could raise it first with the mobile chat team so they can look and make sure the downgrade completed correctly. 

They may need to get another team to look at it if the order and downgrade didn’t complete. 

BT Mobile Online Chat

let us know how you get on. 

After a mind numbing 85 minutes with the Online Chat people, their only suggestion was to send a screenshot to the app support team, which I have done. I can see why people come to this Community for help, I think I would have got more help from my cat than I did from the online chat team.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 37

You never know whats going on in the chat team. Would be nice to get an email on what was typed for your own records.

Mike
0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 13 of 37

I have had this problem for some time. Chat online was no help.

Last week I phoned and after some chat was told a problem was being raised with the department concerned.

But I have heard nothing since!

Has anyone had this fixed -- and how did they get it done?

Richard

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 37

Hi @barnpiece

if it’s raised internally it can take upto 7 days but most see it resolved much sooner. 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 15 of 37

Deleted.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 37

@StewMWhats Deleted

Mike
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 17 of 37

@thewheelshavecomeoffwrote:

@StewMWhats Deleted

The post I started.

Stew

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 18 of 37

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the posts.  I am so sorry that you have found yourself in a position whereby you can't access your BT Mobile usage allowance.  I can appreciate this is causing some issues Smiley Sad

I have some good news!  All the comments from this thread have been feedback to the relevant teams and I have been informed that we have identified and issue and are working on a solution.  At this point in time I cannot confirm exactly when this will be fixed but I am hoping it will happen in the next 2 weeks.  Once I get confirmation that the issue has been fixed I will come back here to let you all know.

In the meantime, as this issue can be intermittent and does not always impact users if they are connected via Wi-Fi, can we suggest next time you use the BT Mobile app you ensure you have Wi-Fi turned ON and that the connection is authenticated (test this by opening the browser on your device and opening a web page).

We very much appreciate your patience while we sort this issue out. 

Cheers

Sean

Message 19 of 37

Let’s hope so, as I can not view my usage on the app or on line so I haven’t a clue where I am. Also I have had a bill for mobile calls which I am going to query when this debacle is fixed . Why is it taking so long , as this will be six weeks plus.
Mike
0 Ratings
Highlighted
barnpiece
Expert
Message 20 of 37

I think it has been two months or more since I could see my mobile usage.

And even though I reported the problem weeks ago, I have had no 'official' update. 

I only found out that they are working on it in this thread of the forum!

Surely if you report a problem, you should get some feedback if there is a delay in fixing it.

Richard

0 Ratings