cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spangles17
Message 1 of 4

BT Mobile - call itemisation

I have a BT Mobile SIM which includes unlimited call allowance (subject to T's and C's).  I would like to be able to see the itemisation of calls made and received but when I go onto MyBT and select my package I get a red banner telling me this information is not currently available.  I get this for any billing period I select so not just the current one that I am after.  This has been happening for a while so I don't think it's  a glitch today.

Can anyone help and let me know how I can see this level of detail

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mobile - call itemisation

Only chargeable calls are itemised, so if the call was free it won't be listed.
Landline calls are the same, if you're charged you'll see what you're charged for, If it's free you will just see the durations during that period, for example you made 15 calls for 8 hours and 17 minutes.

Your handset should list calls made inbound/outbound, time/date and the duration.

0 Ratings
spangles17
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - yes that would be the normal way to check but my offspring has deleted the call list... I would just like to be able to see what calls have been made to whom, how many times and at what times of the day.  Would be a good parental feature to be able to keep track / keep an eye.

I'm sure the itemisation must be available somewhere as any billing system would need to know it before it checked to see that I have a call allowance set, would just be nice to be able to access this level of detail.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@spangles17 wrote:

I'm sure the itemisation must be available somewhere

Of course it is. My supermarket provider's bills routinely itemise all calls and texts plus the time and duration of mobile internet connections. I rarely need to examine the info but, as the provider says, every little helps.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings