Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
paul401
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

BT Mobile network issues

So one of my mobiles used by a relative cannot make or receive calls, looking online BT / EE have some network connection issues.

Checking the BT service status page for BT mobile it states no known issues today.

No support available online for at least 15 mins & ringing 150 to EE they simply say nobody is free due to technical issues.

Anybody know the score with BT Mobile services ?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
6Nick0
Beginner
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Mobile network issues

I have BT Mobile and cannot make any calls except to another BT Mobile number. I cannot receive calls as I asked a relative on another supplier to ring me, and it just goes dead.

Waiting to get connected to Chat online but there is a 12 minute wait.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi @6Nick0 and @paul401 thanks for posting, we are aware that some BT Mobile customers may be experiencing intermittent problems making calls. Our engineers are working to fix this and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

kennethsross
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Same here. Data working, SMS working, but no voice calls in or out

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 9

Yep, same in Devon
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Same her not been able to make calls on my bt mobile phone all day and still wont work at 11pm. Wifes bt mobile works fine.

VERY VERY POOR BT GET YOURVACT TOGETHER
0 Ratings
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Same her not been able to make calls on my bt mobile phone all day and still wont work at 11pm. Wifes bt mobile works fine.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 9

@AR_Helpwrote:

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Both of mine wouldn't make calls yesterday, I rebooted them and they were fine after that.

0 Ratings
kennethsross
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

I rebooted a couple of times; it made no difference. Problem appears to have been fixed overnight.
0 Ratings