Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
whitedoor4
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Mobile

Go to solution

I rang my friend on her bt mobile tonight as her landline was down.  She said she didnt want to be on her mobile too long as she didnt want to use up a lot of minutes!  I said surely she wouldnt be using any minutes at all as it was  me who phoned her?  She said it does sound ludicrous and that previously when checking how many minutes she had used, a lot had gone and she hadnt been on the phone so assumed when someone phones her, those minutes are taken off her package.  (She has a cap on her phone in case it is stolen).  Can anyone explain this about minutes being used on her phone when she hasnt phoned anyone and I phoned her?  Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Mobile

Go to solution

If you ring your friend it does not have any impact on her allowance, it's only when she calls some one it counts as usage.

whitedoor4
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you very much for your reply. I could not get my head round what she was saying about her minutes and you have confirmed exactly what I was thinking and what I said to her. Thanks again and very best wishes.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

If your friend is not convinced, her phone should contain a record of all calls made and received.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
whitedoor4
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you for your helpful reply, much appreciated.
0 Ratings