cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trevwoody
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Mobiles move from one account to another

Hello all. I've got 2 mobile SIMs on my account for my children with BT that are out of contract so are now free to port. My parents took out Halo and so get the double data option. I'm thinking of getting the children onto their account for a year to maximise the benefits of the current offers. These would be new contracts and therefore not just a case of transferring the SIMS from one account to another. One approach would be to get new sims sent to my parents (they can send onto me) and then port the numbers (seems a bit wasteful, Greta T. won't be happy).  Does anyone have experience for porting BT to BT? 

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Mobiles move from one account to another

See message 3 on this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Transfer-sim-from-one-BT-account-to-another/td-p/1731525 the circumstances sound similar to yours but in reverse (you'll see what I mean)

trevwoody
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Mobiles move from one account to another

Thanks, I will contact the mods to see if they can help. The alternative route to get a PAC and move to another network for a month, then PAC and move to new BT numbers is wasteful and hopefully not needed.

If I'm succesful with the first route, I'll mark the thread resolved and answered.