Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
howardj81
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Plus double data not showing

Hi

I've just upgraded to BT Plus which included the double data benefit. I currently have a BT Mobile Family SIM package (2 SIMS) with 10GB on each of the SIMs. However my allowances on both SIMs, only show as 10GB each, despite being reassured by one of the BT team, the plus benefits have been applied.

I've checked the app and online and both show used 'x' of 10GB, underneath which says "Allowances include BT Plus double data". I would expect to see 'x' of 20GB used, instead? Is this normal or has something not been setup correctly?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Plus double data not showing

Hi @howardj81  welcome back and thanks for posting. Was it the BT Mobile Team you were in contact with when you were assured the double data was applied? If not chat the BT Mobile Live Chat and they will be able to check everything is in place for your double data.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
howardj81
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JohnC2,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I initially sent IM to the BT Mobile Live chat, but they sent me via 150. Spoke to an adviser in Ireland, who was the one who checked the orders were ok. But reading other similar posts sounds like they also needed the assistance of the mods to rectify.

I added a screenshot just to show what is displayed in the app.

Thanks,

Howard 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @howardj81  sorry that this did not clarify the double data query for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will check with the BT Mobile team for you to ensure all is correct.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings