cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MightyIron67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

BT Plus, merging a mobile and broadband account...

Go to solution

Can someone tell me the timeframe for a merger between 2 separate accounts , one for Broadband and the other for Mobiles.

Was on the phone for an hour getting this done on Saturday 30th June, no problem I thought. Then on both my mobiles I now have no access to the BT Mobile app, when I look at my BT account via the Chrome browser one of the mobiles isn’t listed.

Can someone clarify the timeframe for the transition to take place and put my mind at ease.

Many thanks in advance,

MightyIron

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 19

Re: BT Plus, merging a mobile and broadband account...

Go to solution

Hi @MightyIron67

It can take a couple of days to merge accounts, 

The best team to contact are the online mobile chat team, they can check the status of the merge but also if there are any issues raise it with the mobile & Plus Teams.

If you have not had any luck by Tuesday pop back and we can ask a moderator to get an update.. But keep chatting to the chat team

BT Online Chat

0 Ratings
MightyIron67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

Appreciate the reply, gonna leave it untill Tuesday.

Cheers

0 Ratings
MightyIron67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Hi again, 

So, the merge between my Broadband and Mobile accounts...

To this point,  1 of the mobiles stillisn’t showing up in my account details/package description, neither can I get any joy with the BT Mobile App on my number.

Whats my next course of action?

Thanks...

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @MightyIron67

I think you have done all you can, lets ask a moderator if they can check the status of the merging of the accounts. If you check back they will post here shortly

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @MightyIron67,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties merging your BT Mobile and Broadband accounts. I'll be able to help you with this.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
MightyIron67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution
Thanks for your help @Dean007...
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @MightyIron67

Just to let you know the moderators are very popular, and help alot of people so they will reply to you as soon as they get to your form in the list. But you can be assured if anyone can sort this out they can, just give them a little time to work their magic Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

@MightyIron67 I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you, I see you called in and spoke to the mobile helpdesk this morning and they've managed to get that sorted for you. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
MightyIron67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

@NeilO

Hi, I received an email this morning, though still no details of MY contract mobile number in my BT Plus Account Package listing, eg Broadband, Landline, BT Sport and Mobile, it’s my other contract which my wife uses that’s listed... Strange, any ideas..?

0 Ratings