Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

BT Plus mobile data

Go to solution

Took out BT plus yesterday. Checked earlier and mobile data hasn't been doubled on any of the numbers on my account. Rang and they said they are aware of an issue and will take a few days to solve. Slightly annoyed as if they knew had a problem should they be selling the product? I am paying for something and not recieving it!!! Anyone else had this issue, how long did it take to get resolved? Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Plus mobile data

Go to solution

Hi @cook0891

Your best bet is to have a chat with the online team, they can raise it with the Plus team. It will also be recorded if there are any billing issues. 

BT Online Chat

0 Ratings
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks for the reply. I did online chat and they told me to ring a techical team.
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @cook0891

Hopefully they will get things sorted, if its not been done by Monday post back and we can see what else can be done!

0 Ratings
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks
0 Ratings
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Still nothing!!!

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @cook0891

Sorry it't still not sorted, if the order has got stuck it will be passed on to another team to push the order through. This as they have said can take upto 7 days. Unfortuanly when an order is stuck, it can prevent other orders such as those for a new sim going through which maybe why your order for a new sim has not completed also. 

The best thing to do is keep checking via the online chat team, they have the best access to the mobile team and should be able to give you updates on the progress of your sim migrating on to Plus. They are also the people you can raise a complaint with if you wish to do so.

BT Mobile Online Chat

0 Ratings
cook0891
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks

0 Ratings