Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daisy2911
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

BT Reward Card - Problems Claiming It

Go to solution

Hi,

My BT Reward Card for £45 became eligible to claim from today (23rd June)... When I log in to my rewards, I see the picture of my reward, but there is no link or anything else to take me any further.

I've logged in on different browsers, ipad, home pc, etc... But still nothing appears to enable me to actually claim my reward.  From reading online, I'm not the only one to experience this issue.  Is it done on purpose to put people off claiming?

I have registered on the forum to maybe get help from a BT Mod & have attempted to use a 'contact mod link'....but have seen no link in two Mod's profiles.... I am signed in when I've tried this... Not sure what I'm doing wrong - maybe because I'm a new forum member & this feature isn't available to me yet?

Anyway, it seems everything is made very difficult to claim these rewards Smiley Sad

I would appreciate any help...

Many thanks Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Reward Card - Problems Claiming It

Go to solution

Hi @Daisy2911

the mods have to invite you to contact them via a special link that will only be available to the invitees. 

I have asked that a moderator come and assist if you want to check back in a little while they should post a message to you. 

0 Ratings
Daisy2911
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007

Thank you so much Smiley Happy  .... I didn't realise that was the procedure...

That was a really fast response to my query Smiley Very Happy   ......

Best wishes Smiley Happy

@Dean007wrote:

Hi @Daisy2911

the mods have to invite you to contact them via a special link that will only be available to the invitees. 

I have asked that a moderator come and assist if you want to check back in a little while they should post a message to you. 

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

@Daisy2911

It’s not a problem. The mods will be able to assisit you,  they are very popular (busy) so keep checking back. 

0 Ratings
Daisy2911
Beginner
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
I will do, thank you.

Have a great weekend 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@Daisy2911 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty claiming your reward and I can assure you this is not done deliberately.  Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Daisy2911
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
Thanks Neil, have just responded 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

@Daisy2911 Thanks for that, we're busy in the mod team at the moment so it will take a few days for us to get back to you with an update.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Daisy2911
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
Hi Neil,

I have good news! I logged into my rewards & a claim link had magically appeared 🙂
I have now claimed my gift card, received email, text etc.... so now it’s just a case of waiting for it.

Not sure if the link appeared anyway, or was because of your help - however it happened, thank you 🙂

Best wishes,
Debra
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Daisy2911

@NeilO will be pleased to hear that you got the link working and have managed to claim your reward card!  😀

0 Ratings