cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card for new mobile contract

I am not happy. It has been 59 days since my reward card was meant to be dispatched. I emailed last month and got no help only that it can take up to 45 days. The reward card was why I took out a new mobile contract so I am not happy with BT. The service of dispatching these reward cards is terrible! I am very upset that this hasn't been resolved. The amount of chasing I have to do for it is unbelievable! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card for new mobile contract

Hi @notsonormal1

rewards are handled by a third party. But let’s try and get a moderator to try and assist you and chase things up. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @notsonormal1,

I really am sorry to hear that it has taken this long. Something has clearly gone wrong and we need to find out what's causing it. The only thing, if it needs to be re-issued or sent out it can take up to 30 days to arrive. The people we will be speaking with will be the people who dispatch the cards. We'll do all the chasing for you and keep you up to date.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @notsonormal1 Thanks for sending over your details and I've emailed the promotions team to chase up delivery of your reward card and as soon as I hear back I will let you know.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @notsonormal1 Thanks for taking my call earlier and just to confirm that the reward card should be with you within the next 30 days. Post back and let me know that you have received it.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings