cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whatsinaname
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Reward Card- not received despite it being requested in March

Hi I took out a mobile package at the end of January 2018. I had difficulty in finding how to claim a reward card but finally managed to do this in March ; got an email (in my spam folder re activation telling me the card was on its way) but i've never received anything in the post. Truly disillusionedby this blatent lying by BT. Have tried calling BT support on numerous occasionsbut nothing gets done. Seems I'm not alone in this action.

Can anyone please help me. Its only i think 40 pounds but it makes a real difference to me.

thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Reward Card- not received despite it being requested in March

Hi @whatsinaname

The card should've been with you within 30 days of you submitting the claim, so if that's the case you can contact the rewards team directly via this web form.

Please let us know how you get on with them, and if you have any more problems after this time we'll be able to help.

0 Ratings
whatsinaname
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Have followed your instructions but just got an email telling me BT will look into the matter. Not holding out much hope as expect it is simply a brush off tactic by BT
0 Ratings
whatsinaname
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Still waiting 5 days after getting a email telling me they were looking into the matter and asking me to wait 5 days for a response. can't a moderator please help me. I am losing the will to be civil and whilst it's not a lot to Bt that reward card may tide.me over until pay day on the 18th September. Please someone do somethung
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Hi @whatsinaname

I've asked the mods to come and see if an order for a reward card has been placed. The rewards are issues by a third party and can take around 30 days to arrive. The mods are fairly busy at the moment so keep checking back

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 6

Hi @whatsinaname,

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you haven't received your Rewards Card. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this for you with our Rewards Team.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB