cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BFonaB
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Signal Assist

A few months back, we reported a poor mobile signal at home.  BT helpfully advised us to purchase a BT Signal Assist box which we duly ordered.  Since following the set up instructions & installing, the status light continues to fast flash Green.  Despite resetting multiple times and leaving for days/weeks, it will not set to a slow flash green.  It states in the instructions that it should auto configure.  Is there anything that BT to need set up from their end? From looking at other community messages it looks like they might, but I would have thought this would have been done when they advised us to buy the unit.  
Hopefully someone can help resolve this.

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Signal Assist

I just purchased a Signal Assist and ran into the same problem. On the box there was a note stating "If your BT Signal Assist hasn't activated within 3 working days of receiving it, please give us a call on 0800 800 150"

I did exactly that, got through to BT Mobile, who activated it whilst I was on the call to them. Great little unit and I now have full signal throughout the house.

Regards

0 Ratings