Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

BT Sport App on BT Mobile

Hello all,

recently signed up for by mobile which included bt sport app as part of the 12GB package.

been trying for the past number of days to log into the app and whilst it says my bt Id is correct I am not a sport customer. 
what is going on?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Sport App on BT Mobile

Hi @Seanieocarroll,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you have been unable to access the BT Sport App.

It sounds like the BT Sport service hasn't been added to your account correctly.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

PM sent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Matt-S i have the exact same issue as @Seanieocarroll . Recently purchased the 20gb BT mobile offer which should come with free BT Sport App but i get the error (ID003), haven't activated BT sport on my account yet. I can't find anywhere on my account to activate BT Sport. Can you Help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Fernando - I did a web chat this morning on the BT website and was advised that it does not automatically get set up. You need to order it separately. 
the lady on the chat set it up immediately and I now have access 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Thank you @Seanieocarroll ! Although i am now struggling to find the webchat ☹️

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 7 of 9

The free mobile app version of sport isn't added automatically, It needs ordered and the link is on your confirmation email.
To save looking you go to www.bt.com/sportonthego and then login with your BT ID, shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Hi Richie, thanks for replying. I've tried your suggestion originally before signing up to this forum. I've tried it again just now, clicked your link, logged into my account and selected my account number and filled in phone number and email address but it still failed. i get this message "Sorry, There are no BT Sports promotions this customer can move to. Please go back and select Manage BT TV and BT Sports on BT TV".

This appears to be common from looking at the forum however the solution appears to be a member of BT manually adding it to my account from their end.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Fernando19,

Thanks for posting back and apologies that you're having difficulty adding BT Sport on your mobile.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings