Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport with Mobile FAQs

How do I get BT Sport with Mobile?

You can add BT Sport with Mobile to your Mobile order on your bt.com order journey. If you are ordering Mobile through phone, our advisors can help add Sport on Mobile to your order as well. If you don’t add Sport while placing your order, you can always come back to add Sport on Mobile to your account at any time through bt.com or by speaking to our advisors.

Do I have to pay extra for BT Sport on Mobile?

BT Sport is free on your smartphone with your BT Mobile order (viewing Sport on a Mobile network will consume data from your data allowance and may lead to charges from your mobile provider).

If there are any charges associated with the Sport on Mobile product, you will be notified at the point of choosing the product.

How many devices will this work on?

BT Sport on Mobile is for use on Smartphones. For every BT account, you can have 2 concurrent streams of the BT Sport app running.

If I already have my 2 devices because of broadband, does this give me 2 extra?

If you already have Sport with broadband, you will not be offered Sport with Mobile. While you can download the app on multiple devices, the limit on concurrent viewing is 2 at a time.

Will this use up my mobile data allowance?

Using the Sport app while on a mobile network will consumer mobile data allowance and you may be charged for any out of plan data usage.

How do I install?

You need to download the app from the Apple App store or Google Play store.

How do I sign into the app for the first time?

You need to activate the BT Sport app on your BT account. Log in to My BT, click on "BT Sport" and follow the instructions.

When you use the app, and when you want to watch BT Sport at www.btsport.com, you'll need to enter your BT ID.

Will BT Sport on Mobile show up on my bill?

BT Sport on Mobile will show as a line item on your bill with any charges indicated against it (if free it will be a £0 charge)

What devices does the sport app work on?

The Sport app works on Apple and Android devices. The Sport on Mobile app is meant only for use with Smartphones.

Why does BT Sport on mobile not give me access to the BT Sport TV channel through BT TV/Sky/Virgin?

To get access to the BT Sport TV channel, you can subscribe to BT Broadband, BT TV or the BT Sport standalone product. BT Sport on Mobile is designed for Smartphone use only.

BT Sport with BT Mobile FAQs are also available on bt.com.

Community ManagerStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2
Moved:

Re: BT Sport with Mobile FAQs

0 Ratings