cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT To EE early upgrade

Hi,

Today I rang bt and asked if I could upgrade. I wasn't able to upgrade with bt because it has to be less than three months but the adviser said I could move to ee with no early upgrade costs (last four months of my contract) I spoke to an advisor and picked a phone with an upfront cost. I asked what my billing dates would be and was told it would be as normal (23rd every month) and I wouldnt have to pay two bills for each provider at once. 

He also said I would receive my posting payment back to my bank card in 23/48 hours. 

I'm so confused now as I rerang bt to get some more clarity and was told completely different information.

Has anyone changed from bt to ee here who can tell me what actually happens. Thank you!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT To EE early upgrade

I've already rang EE and everyone there just seems confused lol

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

When I rang to renew BT BB contract the BT advisor looked at my complete package and it worked out cheaper to move to EE mobile at the same time. The EE mobile monthly cost was greater (but ended up with more data) than I was paying for BT mobile but when including savings on new BT BB contract everything was abou5 £3 per month cheaper.

The BT advisor did everything I just gave him the PAC code. Next day EE sim arrived and number switched the following day. Only thing not made clear at the time is the EE app shows the monthly cost without the 10% BT customer discount. After querying this I was told the discount will show on the monthly bill.

Ade.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the info, similar thing happened to me so far just hope the adviser was correct in what he told me.

0 Ratings