cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
arjanvirdi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT are charging me for BT Landline to BT Mobile calls even though I have unlimited calls

This happened before and was solved, now its happening again,

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT are charging me for BT Landline to BT Mobile calls even though I have unlimited calls

@arjanvirdi sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
arjanvirdi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT are charging me for BT Landline to BT Mobile calls even though I have unlimited calls

image.png

Hi. The BT number was under other calls, was that free aswell?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@arjanvirdi Have you completed the contact form as advised in Message 2? That's the most effective way to communicate with the mods as they don't always pick up replies posted on the forum.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@arjanvirdi I've refunded that call, I can't see any chargeable calls to BT Mobile numbers after that date so I don't believe this is a return of the same issue. If there any any further discrepancies post back and let me know. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings