cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melcarfrae
Message 1 of 3

BT errors caused me not to be able to claim reward cards

Enticed to order 2 BT pay monthly sims with the bonus of 2 reward cards for £75 each. Told I can claim after 30 days but when I went to my online account there were no rewards to claim. Called BT who told me there was an error and the link to claim was missing. He said he would claim for me but came back to say it wouldn't allow him. I called again a couple of days later and still told there was an error meaning I was unable to claim my rewards myself. This man however was able to put the claim in for me and it took over a week to receive an email telling me one reward card was on its way. Yet again it was down to me to chase BT for the second card.
Even now in the recent email I click on the link to Track My Card and nothing! No rewards or tracking at all!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT errors caused me not to be able to claim reward cards

@Melcarfrae Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT errors caused me not to be able to claim reward cards

Hi @Melcarfrae I called earlier and left a brief voicemail message; sorry I missed you. 

I can see that you had contacted again since posting on the forum and I wanted to check that you have now had the two reward cards for £75 each claimed 03/08/18 and 04/08/18. They will be with you within the next 45 days.

Thanks
John  

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings