cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 23

Re: BT mobile no signal

I also switch my mobile phone across from Tesco (o2) on the 13th August 2018 and have the same problem.  I don't get a signal downstairs in the house I have to go up stairs.  I'm sat in my office at present which is in the middle of a town centre with no mobile phone signal.. Again if I had of realise that BT piggyback of EE then I would not have switched.  I may well cancel my SIM deal as waiting for a call back at present.....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 23

Yes I'm having the same problem, switch over on the 13th August and since then have no signal when downstairs in the house also have no signal in the office and work in the middle of a town centre.  If I had off realise that BT piggy back of EE then I would not have switch providers as original with Tesco (o2) and never had an issue.  I may well cancel the SIM package with BT once I've received a call back AGAIN......

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 23

@PurpleHippo

BT Mobile is hosted on the EE Network but does not always mean that we will get the same coverage anyway. You have the 30 day cancelation period if you are not happy with coverage.

You can also Check Local Network Coverage to see if there are any local issues.

0 Ratings