cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT mobile not working in Greece

My phone has worked fine abroad before but I’m currently in Greece and my phone isn’t connecting. I tried to connect to a network directly but they all came up as forbidden. I’ve checked and my settings are what they say they should be on the website. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT mobile not working in Greece

Hi @Bchantry, welcome to the forum and sorry your BT Mobile isn't working in Greece.

Check that your spend cap is not set at £0.00 and if that doesn't resolve the issue you would need to speak with the BT Mobile team.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Same problem although on a dual sim phone where the EE aim works perfectly on WIND GR blame brex$hit

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Roam Like Home is available to all BT Mobile customers at no extra cost. It lets you to use your minutes, texts and data allowances within our Roam Like Home zones without paying extra roaming charges.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Avihaa wrote:

Roam Like Home is available to all BT Mobile customers at no extra cost. It lets you to use your minutes, texts and data allowances within our Roam Like Home zones without paying extra roaming charges.

you still need to set the international spend limit greater than £0 to get your roaming to work.  This does not mean you are going to be charged

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings