Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT mobile signal very poor in my area

On EE site it states faults recently but now fixed.
Our signal was perfect in house but last few days we are down to one bsr on mine and wifes mobile. Im sitting in window.
How do i get an answer as EE site doesnt let you report a signal strength problem.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT mobile signal very poor in my area

Hi @teakbank12 Hopefully you are no longer having this issue but if the problem with the signal strength is still happening then contact the BT Mobile Chat Team and they will be happy to help.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Roxy0306
Message 3 of 5

I'm writing on behave of my very anguished exhausted parents who switched from O2 to BT mobile customers.  Since this move the signal at their house is so poor they never get calls.

i have phoned on their behave, they have phoned only to be told to change phones (which they did at cost) no joy.  Told about trees that interfere signal?  That signal is good from their address which it clearly is not.  Told that it would cost to pull out of the contract, rather than offering a solution? . They have wrote to customer services and still waiting a response/solution.  Have purchased a pay and go O2 sim and cheap phone so people can contact them (as a temporary solution).  Not to mention giving me constant earache and delaying my move to bt mobile.  I'm having my on problems transferring my sons old mobile to BT but that's another issue.

Can someone please give advice as to the BT signal problem in Co Antrim Northern Ireland area.

from a ver exhausted customer.

0 Ratings
Roxy0306
Message 4 of 5

0 Ratings
teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

As far as BT are concerned it's not a fault as i don't have failed calls or txt's and the bars on a mobile are not that accurate.

Well since March i've been to Bedford visiting and had full five bars permanently and this weekend i went to Norfolk and had full five bars on screen.

It's only here on the Lincs coast which BT say has good coverage with a transmitter/cellsite across the way that i can even see from my property that i have one or two bars on my mobile.

So we could consider there is no fault as we don't use mobile much apart from as an emergency phone but do use instrument in home to pick up mail etc via wifi on home hub. 

0 Ratings