Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
United
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT plus data not showing on my usage.

Hi,

my wife and I have sims that we have had for a long time. I was always getting the double data for being a plus  customer. 

On Monday I agreed a new 12 month contract for both Sims. The deal was £8 a month for unlimited mins & texts and 4gb data. Which would be 8gb of data with the plus benefit added. On Monday my available  usage  In my account was showing 11gb. Then yesterday my available usage had reduced to 4gb. It doesn’t seem to be applying the double data for being a plus customer.

I phoned in yesterday and enquired about the problem and the advisor said it should be updated over night and the data would appear on both Sim’s  

This still hasn’t happened so was hoping a moderator could look into this problem for me  

Thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT plus data not showing on my usage.

Hi @United welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you were not getting the BT Plus double data on your mobiles. Is this still the case or has it been fixed now? If you need our help I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings