Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chr1sv1ck
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT plus double data

Go to solution
Hello, I upgraded to BTPLUS on the 12th June. The following day when I logged in to my account it showed that I was a BT plus customer, however the data on the 3 phones on my account has not been doubled. I have phoned several times (usually 40/50 minutes or so) . The last person I spoke to seemed to have a handle on things but nothing has happened and I'm not sure what to do next. I can't face another call. I'm on holiday in France at the moment and my data is low. I've had to buy a data SIM for my mifi. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get someone to sort this out?
Cheers
Chris
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT plus double data

Go to solution

Hi @chr1sv1ck

Hopefully they will have passed this on to the Plus team. But let’s ask a moderator to look at it for you. 

In regards to going to France. Ensure romaning is on in your account settings and check your spend cap. 

Roam Like Home.

BT using your mobile abroad.

0 Ratings
chr1sv1ck
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Hi @Dean007
Thanks for your prompt reply. Thanks regards advice on roaming. I have turned it off now as my unused allowance was getting low. Hopefully the moderator can help me out.
Cheers
Chris
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @chr1sv1ck,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that the change didn't happen for you. We will help you.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
chr1sv1ck
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi @DanielS
Thank you so much for getting things moving on my double data issue. Not sure if this is jumping the gun but only 2 out of the 3 phones on my account have been updated. I've tracked the order and it says 'complete'. It concerns the phone ending in 466.
Thanks
chr1sv1ck
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
All sorted now @DanielS thank you very much for your help.
Chris
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@chr1sv1ck That's great, I'm glad its sorted. It looks like it was fixed by the team you called as the mod team hadn't got around to picking it up yet. 

0 Ratings